
This moment was seriously indescribable. Try to imagine, what do you feel when almost all your lecturers cried while u’re asking for their blessing? the condition is totally different from ‘majlis pohon restu’ at school. I did feel like to cry but i try not, cause im sure it’ll be very hard for me to stop crying once i start it. I was touch to see them cried, reminding me for all their effort to ensure we did well in our examinations. I am going to miss them a lot, including my classmates as well.
Miss Lily (Biology): it was very fun to be in your class. I can hardly feel sleepy, because you always make jokes that keep us awake!
Miss Atiqah (ESLS) : My English has improved a lot compared to before (but still not as good as zawani,leana, aiman n bee). I am very impressed with ur determination to teach us. Especially on the week when our trial was very close, even u was sick during that time and have the MC, but u still come to our class.
Madam Atiqah (CHEMISTRY): i know that u are still new and not as experience as other lecturers. But you are such a lovely and kind teacher. I enjoyed being one of ur students, i enjoyed much in your class.
Miss Farrah Ahmad (MALAY STUDIES): i never regretted for taking Malay Studies. I enjoyed a lot during this subject, very sempoi and you are very sporting miss. Saya anggap miss as my older sis. Hehe.
Ustazah Azizah (ISLAMIC STUDIES): ustazah yg sporting. Seronok dalam kelas ni, sebab subject ni adalah salah satu cara untuk release stress. Thanks ustazah atas segala nasihat dan dorongan ustazah.
Madam Farah (MATHEMATICAL STUDIES): math is one of the toughest subjects in Ausmat Program. But thanks to you, i feel more confident answering questions and thanks a lot for all your support. Thanks for believe in me. And i know that my achievement declined in 3rd sem. But i promised that i’ll do my best in external madam!



2 comments:
miss atiqah! my lecturer for sem 1. heee. baik kn die. n gegud luck paah! :D
eh eh.1st time fadhilah komen.hehe
dia mmg baik.:)
Post a Comment