Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

25 March 2011

sweet smile ;)


First time I met him was when I first arrived in Adelaide. He was so friendly and kept on asking question about us, what courses are we taking, where’s our preparation college, and many more. And he was given a chance to give a short speech, he can speak in English very fluently. I wish I can, too ;(.

He’s not studying in the same uni as me, so it’s very hard for me to accidentally meet him. Hehe. Yeah but smtimes I still can see him at a Malay restaurant, lepaking with other Malaysian students.

He holds a very very important position in a club.or err should it be called as organization. I knew it when all Malaysian students gathered weeks ago, and he talked in front, explaining about their club. The thing that I like most about him is that he has such a sweet smile ;)

Guess what. I found his facebook but I am so so so scared to click the ‘add as a friend’. *sigh

He already has someone special. ;( ahaaaahh Jgn salah faham. I like him, most probably sebab aku rasa beliau sangat berkaliber.

Apepun im so happy that he did attend our housewarming last week ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sapa??

zawani said...

aik tetiba je aku macam tau je sapaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha

paah said...

ak curik gmba dia satu kt fb

comellllllllllll lahhhhhhhhhhh >,< hehe