Final exam is just around the corner!!! 9 days left, to revise all four subjects. I miss my sifu, Afzan,, my genius bestfrengg. rindu nak study kt blakang kelas Kirra masa dulu. Sekali ngn zetty, kadang2 dengan zawani kat surau. Ah. Now we’re separated. With diff uni n courses,,
Btw. I hope the next whole week will be the most productive week ever for me,, hehe with the least duration of sleeping, maximum time on studying. Perhaps I need to study at the library, coz the surrounding is so cold like u’re in freezer, hahaha can’t even hold my pen properly. Smtimes I do wear gloves, but not that long coz it is uncomfortable to write. There’re lots of ppl keep asking me, y don’t u use heater. Yes, I will, but only it certain condition, where I can’t stand the cold anymore. Coz guess what, our first bill for electricity is more than $300, which equal to, RM900 for 2 months. Isnt it too expensive? Kalau tak silap in Malaysia, bil letrik belas2 ringgit je kot.
Biology and Chemistry, u’re the only hope for me. I need to score in these subjects.
Intro to Biotech: I hope I can do well. Entah. Coz x pernah ada exam on this subject.
Intro to Bioprocessing (Chem Eng) : the toughest subject I’ve ever had throughout my entire life. Serius. Susah gila bangang. I need to put extra effort on this subject, I wish I could PASS. Ya Allah, bagilah aku dapat buat dgn baik. Takot-gile L seriously don’t want to sit for the supp exam ß it seems like u’re a loser. U’re not deserve to be here. Arghhhhh stress2. Enuf, I need to study. To my friends, good luck for the stressful week, and please pray for our success. Hwaiting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment